Sometimes freezing problem occurs in WINDOWS while we are working on that. The reason could be anything. Here are few solution that might help you to resolve this problem.
- Update your Windows, sometimes minor problems or corrupted system file get resolved: –
- Check system corrupted file: –
Open Command Prompt in Admin: –
Type Below command: –
# sfc /scannow
- Disable Unwanted Apps or software from control panel: –
- Check Memory consumption from Task Bar: –
- Run Memory Check: –
Press WIN+R button and type mdsched.exe
It will show an option to restart windows:
After restart, the Windows. Automatically start the memory check.
- Update Nvidia or Graphic driver: –
Search the Device Manager in Windows and go to the Display Adapter and Update the Drivers.
- Delete Temp File: –
Press WIN+R key and type %temp%
It will open a Window with Temp file folder, delete all the file:
- Disk Check: –
Press WIN+E key, right click on the drive which you want to check and click on properties:
It will open a window, click on disk clean. It will start the scanning (system error memory dump file):
- Reset Windows: – You can try to install a fresh installation of window OS or you can rest the window also.