UEFI means unified Extensible firmware Interface. EFI is a software program provides an interface between software/platform firmware and OS.
Here you can find how to make a bootable pen drive:
- To start the process first you need a 4Gb pen drive and a software called Rufus, You can download the latest version of this from this link: Rufus
- Rufus is a Standalone tool, it’s not required to install like other software just needs to have click on downloaded file.
- Click on the downloaded file. It will open a window.
- It will auto detect the pen drive. (You can see at Devices at Top).
- Here you will see many options, you need to select only the IOS file using click on disk icon at bottom right side.
- After selecting IOS, it will change the setting according to IOS like Partition Scheme, File System, Cluster Size etc.
- Click on the start button and it will start the process to make a bootable pen drive for according to OS